50 Yard Practice Range
Used for scheduled events; Cowboy, Police Qualification and Steel matches. Located on the west end of the club, between the 100 yard practice and trap ranges. Has a very deep covered firing line and benches.
- Pistols, rifles, sub-machine guns and shotguns
- Paper targets on wood, plastic or metal frame target stands at least 12 inches above ground level
- Manufactured metal reactionary type swinging and/or knock-down targets
- Clay targets on the impact berm
- Cans, plastic bottles and jugs (no glass) and wooden bowling pins may be used as targets on this range if elevated at least 12 inches above ground level
All brass to be cleaned up and all target debris to be carried away